Located on Avinguda Aristides Maillol, s/n, 08028, Barcelona, the stadium was opened on the 24th of September 1957. The first match that took place in the Camp Nou was FC Barcelona against a squad from Warsaw and the Barcelona line-up in the new Stadium was formed by:Ramallets, Olivella, Brugu, Segarra, Vergs, Gensana, Basora, Villaverde, Martnez, Kubala and Tejada. Bara won 4-2.
The Stadium capacity is of 98,787 numbered seats. The Stadium is 48 metres high and has a surface of 55,000 square metres (250 m long and 220 m wide).